Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there as it's one of the hardest jobs in the world.  On call 24/7, Jill of all trades and anything goes.  Whilst it is very full on I love being James and Sienna's Mother and as I say to them when they are not doing the right thing and driving me crazy, I say "I love you" but I don't like your behaviour.  I will always love you no matter what.  I was woken up at 6.30 am this morning to lovely cards and gifts and James and Sienna were both so excited about my special day.  We went out to Breakfast with my Mum and my Sister (Aunty Lisa) as we have done for the past few years.  Since my sister isn't a Mother she is an awesome Aunty so on Mother's Day we give her a special card and this year we gave her some Lindt Chocolates to celebrate.  Here's a collection of photos taken at our local cafe this morning and couple photos of me with my gifts this morning at home playing model and photographer.






1 comment:

  1. So nice to read about your day, just what I needed. Thankyou for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete