Friday, July 26, 2013

New Green Cleaner

I have been wanting to mix up a new "green cleaner" well it's actually an "orange cleaner" cleaner for a while now and since we had some oranges in the fridge finally did it this week.  I got the recipe off this Little Eco Footprints blog and popped the orange skins in a jar with some vinegar and have stored it in a dark cupboard for the next two weeks.

In two weeks time all I need to do is stain the liquid and add water in a ratio of 1:1 and put it in a spray bottle and label.  I'm looking forward to trying this one on my kitchen benches now that my Aldi orange cleaner has nearly run out.  I didn't want to waste what I already had however I'm now getting to the bottom of this cleaner and hoping my green orange cleaner will be it's replacement.




3 comments:

  1. This looks like it will smell lovely. Do let us know how well it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. It smells devine. When you dilute 1:1 - make your you use boiled and cooled or distilled water as it can go off otherwise. I use it straight rather than fuss with the dilution and risk it going off. Thanks for the link :-)

    ReplyDelete