Thursday, April 3, 2014

Local is Lovely Book

I have been reading Sophie Hansen's blog for a while now called "Local is Lovely" and she has released her book this month which I ordered.  It arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning and I was out all day but thought I would show you the lovely packaging, her mother's art work into a post card and a couple of pages from the book. I look forward to the weekend where I can have a good read of this book and it's stories and recipes.

Sophie and her husband have a Deer Farm in Orange NSW and do their best to promote local businesses and share their stories which has now been put into a book.






Just a little note to thank you for your comments on my previous post.  I only wrote what was appropriate to share as there are many stories that I wouldn't write here.  Only to say that my kids are the most important thing to me in the world and my camera equipment comes a close second and on those difficult parenting days sometimes I choose my camera first because it doesn't argue back and does exactly what I tell it to do.  The kids and I always have a little joke about this.  The other day we were in the car and I said to the kids "what's the one thing we have most of in our house" and Sienna pipes up and says LOVE.  This was exactly the word I had in mind and it's great knowing that they know this very important fact that money can't buy.  They know they are deeply loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment