Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Around Here

Around here we are into football, bush walks, eating healthy home made food and beautiful Autumn weather.  Autumn and Spring are my favourite times of the year.  Here's a few photos of what's been going on.

Carrot and Zucchini Fritters.

Hugs from my girl.

These kids are growing up so fast I can't keep up.

Honey chicken in the slow cooker for dinner.

Home grown Bok Choy.

I love taking out of focus pics on purpose.  This is pretty light on the back of the couch.

I believe these are "Golden Penda" and they are flowering everywhere at the moment

Golden Penda in bloom.

These are just stunning and lining the streets everywhere at the moment.

Home made Energy Bars recipe is here.

Overlooking Samford Valley on a beautiful day.

On our bush walk.

Family portrait on our bush walk.

Pretty light and my growing teenager.

She loves being out in nature.

We have one Autumn tree near us and Sienna and I take photos of the leaves every May.

Sienna taking a photo of me taking a photo.

This is the photo she took of me taking a photo of her. Fun times with my girl.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't the Golden Penda just gorgeous right now! I love seeing their pompom blossoms while I'm out walking. The bees love them too, there's always a great buzz coming from them whenever I walk by. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are simply stunning.....it's so pretty everywhere

      Delete
  2. We have Golden Penda's where I live too, they've always been here, but I've only just noticed them this year for some reason!

    I went looking to buy one for our place, but they had sold out of the small potted ones, the woman at the Nursery said as soon as people see them in the street in flower, they sell like hot cakes! It is obvious why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to put a note in your diary for next year to buy one early.

      Delete
  3. These pictures actually bring a hope for life. The things which are important in our lives. Moments we should enjoy. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete