- 2 eggs
- Cream (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of Self Raising flour
- Icing as desired
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees.
- Place 2 eggs into a 1 cup measuring cup and then fill to the top with cream.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 3/4 cup of sugar and beat for 4-5 minutes.
- Glently fold in 1 cup of Self Raising flour.
- Divide mixture between 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake at 180c degrees in centre of the oven for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden and the centre springs back when touched.
- Cool on wire racks and ice as desired.