Monday, November 19, 2018

Around Here

Around here friends daughters are graduating and it's got me thinking about photos I've taken of my kids over the years relating to school.  It's hard to believe that in 3 years time my eldest will be graduating and will be an adult.  Time really does fly by.  I've started a spreadsheet for each year and listed the dates and a description of the photos eg. 2014-05-03 School Assembly, 2014-05-15 School drop off etc. This way when I want to put together my photo books I don't have to search 365 folders for the images.  In the course of going through 2008-2013 so far, I have found many photos that bring back so many.  One of the things I'm so pleased to have done and that is I've taken lots of photos of my kids at home, playing in the backyard, their bedrooms, their toys, cooking etc. so I thought I would post some random photos I've picked out.  My kids have had a wonderful childhood and I'm so glad that I have taken all these images.  I'll post some more in a few days time.

Playing a memory game together.

Backyard fun.

Me and my baby girl.

Sienna's letter to Santa.

James pretending to be Santa.

Fun at Rainbow Bay.

Beautiful backyard sunset.

Sideshow Alley at the Ekka.

We had 2 Frog Mouth Owls in a tree in our Street, this was one of them.

Enjoying her dinner.

The first potatoes we ever grew.

Mother's Day Breakfast with these two.

Mother's Day self portrait.

The old water in the coke can trick...this is real..a small amount of water in the can you can do this.

Back yard fun with mud after the rain.

She is my outdoors girl and has loved getting dirty with mud ever since she was little.

Front yard portrait.

Lego fun.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and memories, Kathy. Your children are growing up so looking back at photos like these must bring you great joy. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I have taken so many photos of their childhood and at the time you think they are big at 2, 4 or 8 and then double digits 10 seems a big milestone and then 15 it's just keeps going so fast. Thanks for your lovely comment Meg, always nice to read. Kathy

      Delete