Monday, August 5, 2013

DIY Terrarium

After reading Little Eco Footprints post about how important indoor plants are I finally decided to get some supplies to make a Terrarium.  I purchased a glass bowl from what is affectionately known as the $2 shop, the Reject shop or similar and some little stones from there as well.  The glass bowl was $9 and the stones were $2 and then I went to our local plant shop and bought the little plants.  It was just a matter of ensuring that you bought a bowl/jar that you could actually fit your whole hand into and then I popped the plants in and sprayed them with a little bit of water.  I realize that this is not a whole lot of indoor plant but it's a start and I think it looks really nice.




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, it looks very pretty. I will have to see what bowls I have, I think I may have one similar somewhere. I have plenty of succulents, just need some soil and pebbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks fabulous, i feel inspired x Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete