I'm getting super organized with my DIY cleaning and have made some more laundry powder this morning which takes me less than one minute in the Thermomix to make. I make it in batches and I made 4 batches so all up less than 10 minutes work and I have a large container of home made laundry powder. You can get the laundry powder recipe from this blog post and if you don't have a Thermomix you could grate your soap or use a food processor.
On the back of the Lectric Washing Soda packet you will find the recipe for "Miracle Spray" which was featured on our A Current Affair TV show a while back. This is an all purpose cleaner to cut through grease and grime in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry - or anywhere around the home.
MIRACLE SPARY RECIPE [AS SEEN ON A CURRENT AFFAIR]
- 1.5 Litres of Water [1 cup of this needs to be boiled]
- 300ml vinegar
- 60ml dishwashing liquid
- 25ml eucalyptus oil
- 30gms [ie 3 dessertspoons washing soda]
- Mix washing soda with 1 cup of boiling water to dissolve.
- Add remainder of ingredients and pour into a 2 Litre bottle.
- Decant into spray bottles as required.