Sunday, June 20, 2021

Around here

It has been a cold week here, well at least for us Queenslanders that is.  Our Winter is very mild compared to down South however it's been cold for us.  Very excited to get our first delivery of our organic meat order.  Here's a few photos from our week.

A foggy morning.
 
Foggy morning with the bush turkey going for a walk.

The Trumpet Vine is starting to flower.

Pretty in pink.

Friday night home made pizza.

Our first delivery of "Our Cow" organic meat delivery.  I wrote about it in this blog post.

Delivered to my front door.

Has use by dates for both "leave in the fridge" or a "freezer" date as well.

This cute little binder comes with it so you can put your recipes in it. 

A new daily journal book I ordered for myself.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying this cold and rainy weather, Kathy. I love getting rugged up in layers and reading in bed under blankets.

    MegXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lockdown hasn't been too bad, nice and cozy inside.

      Delete