Saturday, October 1, 2022

Around here - more photos of the Queen

With the Queen's passing recently, for two weeks just about every channel on TV showed what was currently happening with the Royals or showing past TV documentaries.  I stayed up all night to watch the funeral as I did when Prince Phillip died.  The British sure know about tradition and the whole service and celebration of Queen Elizabeth II's life was incredible.  Queen Elizabeth II was an incredible lady working right up until 3 days before she passed away with 70 years of service.  









2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the whole coverage of the funeral as my hubby isn't that way inclined. LOL! What I did watch though was very interesting at times and the pomp and ceremony is just amazing. The Queen seemed to be a very lovely lady and will be sadly missed I am sure.

    ReplyDelete