Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Around here - Snow Peas

I don't have a lot in my veggie garden however what I do have is thriving.  Snow peas are super easy to grow and taste so fresh and I've loving picking them.  The lettuces are amazing and I have gifted 3 to family and friends all very appreciative of the fresh produce.  Also I've grown a heap of rocket which is thriving as well.  I want to plant some spring onions this afternoon as I have some space in the garden. 






Chinese Cabbages growing well.


4 comments:

  1. Kathy I have planted dwarf peas this year which are netted as the possums are eating all the veggies on one side of the house but leave those on the other side. They are such pests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a big bunch of parsley and nothing has eaten it for months and the next minute it was half eaten so I make sure I cover up with a net every night.

      Delete