Friday, September 15, 2023

Around here - it's my Birthday

Today is the 15th September, 2023 and it's my Birthday.  I started my Birthday Tradition photo series back in 2006 when my daughter was 6 months old and it sort of became a thing.  Here's 18 years of my "Birthday series photo".  We took the 2023 photo yesterday afternoon as both kids have commitments this afternoon.  I decided not to wear black this year because every other year I had black on and I did my hair straight instead of out so next year it's back to black and not straight hair as I prefer it that way.  The main thing is, it's a memory with my kids on my Birthday and a precious photo project for me.




 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kathy. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I have had so much trouble commenting on your blog using both my iPad and my phone. I am on the PC now so will see if this publishes as previously I kept getting an error message. Thanks for the comments on my blog and I am glad you enjoyed the art exhibition. I probably won't get there as I am busy with my elderly sister at the moment. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete