Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend Reading

When I find sites I like on the internet that are related to simple living and baking at home I usually email my friend Karin the link (and myself) so I don't forget them.  Often when I'm reading a blog I may not have the time to read all of it at that moment so I do the quick email and I then I can go back later and have a look.  I thought it might be nice to share some links that I have found interesting to do with cooking, photography, kids activities and gardening.

Home Made Wheat Thins - I am going to make these as they look great.

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Recipe which I have recently mentioned as being a favourite of ours.


Little Green Village - An Australian family who moved out of the big city to welcome a better life.

Do What You Love for Life Course - this sounded interesting.

Petite Kitchen Chocolate - yum, I want to make this recipe as well.

Rock Monsters - easy activity for kids.

25 Things to Play outside at home - from Maxabella Loves.

How to make your own Hamburger Buns - haven't tried them but I have put them on my list to do.

Saturday's with Maggie Photo Book - documenting one photo every Saturday of their daughter.

Since every blog post needs a photo below is a new cook book that I bought recently.

A morning at Sandgate exploring.  You can see the rest of the photos here.

1 comment: