Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happy New Year 2023

Welcome to 2023 and a Happy New Year to you all.  We had a lovely Christmas which I host at my place and my sisters and I have our things we do each year so it makes they day really easy.  We had our usual leg ham, fresh prawns, bread rolls, Asian Noodle Salad and Pasta Salad followed by Chocolate Plum Pudding and brandy custard and coffee and slices.  It never gets old and we do the same thing every Christmas.  My Aunty makes her biscuit Christmas Tree which always looks great and the biscuits have a hole in the centre and then are threaded onto the dowel like this however there are quite a few on the market so just search for Christmas Cookie Tree.











Someone was asking in the Additive Free Lifestyle group today about recipes for bread using a bread maker so I jumped onto Rhonda's blog from Down to Earth and found a heap of blog posts about her recipes she used when she was making bread with the bread maker.

On the 1st January, 2023 my friend and I are participating in a 21 Day Manifesting Challenge with Gabby Bernstein and in fact we have tickets to see her in Brisbane in May this year which is really exciting.  Each day you get to listen to a 5 minute talk and then do a small task, like write out your desires, everyone was making vision boards and it's such a positive vibe.  I love reading these types of books and reframing your mindset and what better place to start than at the beginning of the year.  I'm claiming it now.....it's going to be my best year yet.  This is my vision board that I put together and thought you might like to see it.  I did this in Photoshop however you can do it in a word document, people are using Canva which is free.  I started out with a couple of photos on Saturday and added a few, and tweaked it over a few days and then finalized it on Tuesday with placing the words over the top and now I'm happy.  It makes me happy just looking at it.  I hope you are having a great start to 2023.



8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy New Year too! And what a vision board full of possibility and energy :). The photography course caught my eye - are you going to do this online? Sending warmest good wishes for a year full of wonderful things for you and lots of (extra)ordinary days ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you Alexa, yes I'm going to create an online Photography Course this year.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Kathy. I hope everything you're hoping for becomes your reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  3. Gosh it's been years since I've created or even looked at a vision board. I'm going to do that tomorrow. Thank you for sharing yours! I think your manifestation challenge will be amazing - something like that is right up my alley too. And your declaration for 2023 is fantastic! Wishing you the happiest New Year and grateful to have you as a blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited that you are going to create a vision board. It's hard to start but once you put some things on your page it comes together over a few days. Can't wait to see yours too.

      Delete
  4. I love your vision board, and look forward to hearing more about your photography course. I just work on making things habits, and always seem to fall off the wagon. Yoga every day...... I do it, and then suddenly something happens and it falls off the radar. Definitely going to keep going with the blogging now that I am back on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, go check out Mel Robbins her podcasts and books [her brand colours are black and yellow] so you can't miss them. The High Five Habit - Book etc.

      Delete