Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Around here - end of an era

It's the end of an era where we have no more school.  My daughter graduated from school last Friday and also had her Grade 12 Formal last week.  Last April we went shopping for her dress and when we found it, it was perfect for her and she looked absolutely stunning.  She is a hard working, confident, kind, creative young lady and I couldn't be more proud of her.  I took all the pre formal photos for her and all of her friends which was something I did for my son two years ago so I was knee deep into editing many many photos over the weekend.  Here's a few of my favorites of her.  









4 comments:

  1. Awwww...congrats to your daughter. She's beautiful! In these photos she actually looks about 5 years older than she is - so grown up. Hugs to you as you adjust to your new normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, what a momentous occasion her. She looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete