Friday, November 23, 2018

Around Here

As mentioned in my previous post I've been taking a trip down memory lane in terms of going through my photos from the last few years and reminiscing about our family life.  Here's some more pics that I enjoyed revisiting.

Sienna got Bluey for her 9th Birthday.

Looking down.

That time when James went head over his handle bars of his bike on the way to school.  He was in shock and pain when I picked him up after that dreaded phone call from school.  This photo was taken about 5 hours later and all we could do was laugh at how ridiculous he looked.  Thankfully he was in much better spirits than when it first happened.  Broken colar bone, broken arm and various grazes on his knees.

Rainbow Bay our happy place.

Entertaining herself with a home made go kart of sorts - back seats of the Prado & her Power Wing.

Playing the flute at Christmas time.

Mum's spaghetti meal balls.

The Queensland Cup at the Gabba.

Lions match at the Gabba.

Her first time to watch a Lions game.

Family pic before the game.

Holding the Queensland cup.

James has always loved reading from when he was little and I love this about him.

Family fun in the kitchen.

Playing lego together.

Our first ever corn we grew.

School project for James.

Taken on his 10th Birthday - next Tuesday he turns 15.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! It's Me!! I can comment again!!!...at least I hope I can, this is my first test comment...

    Love your photos! The quality and subject matter are just so good, you really have a great talent in this area, you could make an income from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl...I just love photography. Yeh you can comment again.

      Delete
  2. Lovely memories in all those photos, Kathy. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete