Sunday, June 28, 2020

Around here - Tiny House Video

I've mentioned before that I love Bryce from New Zealand's "Living Big in a Tiny House" YouTube channel and I watched this video yesterday of this tiny house in NZ with an add on deck and spare room.  This design is incredible and I love that she and her daughter have their own bedroom vs a loft where you are crawling on your knees.  Everything in this tiny home has been thought of carefully and it has a huge big comfy couch with space around it, another thing that can easily be comprised in a tiny house.  This video runs for 22 minutes and you won't want to miss one little bit so grab a coffee and sit and watch it. 


What a wonderful home for her and her 7 year old daughter to live in, not to mention the amazing location.  I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathy. I will enjoy watching this later on today. Tiny homes are quite amazing in how they are designed. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete